EXPERT IN ULTRASONIC CLEANING SOLUTIONS
Ultrasonic cleaning effectively and carefully removes both organic and inorganic soils from parts, using high frequency soundwaves. Ultrasonic cleaning is also friendly to the environment and cost-saving plus its cleaning the parts effectively on the inside.
This is our fully automatic in-line ultrasonic cleaning system tailored for customer needs. It is a multistage heavy-duty cleaning system designed for around-the-clock operation.
|Available standard modules:||Available options:|
Who uses this product?
- Metal industryTurning, milling, stamping and other machining processes in the metal industry uses this cleaning system with great success to clean oils, grease, lubricants, metal chips etc.
- Metal industryEfficiently removes metal chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. Its possible to filtrate both oils and water-based lubricants.
- Medical and healthcare industryThe technology which is most common and guarantees you the best results within medical- and healthcare industry is ultrasonic cleaning. This is why we recommend this product, which is one of our most popular solutions.
- Dental and laboratoryThe ultrasonic cleaning systems are widely used for several applications in dental clinics and laboratories and is standard equipment for most within the industry.
- Automotive industryThis cleaning system is very popular for applications within the automotive industry, and suitable for large manufacturing outputs and lean production.
- Aerospace industrySimilar to the automotive industry, aerospace demands precision cleaning, and at large outputs. For these requirements the cleaning system here is the most common solution depending on the application.
Available with a stainless steel pick-and-place system or automatic pusher system depending on application.
Automatic water filling to control water level and avoid production stops.
The ultrasonic cleaner has raised transducers which are placed 100 mm above the tank bottom to prevent soils from disturbing the ultrasound.
The ultrasonic cleaner is produced in accordance with the European Machine Directive.
Control panel Siemens S7-1200 PLC with 7” touchscreen and process visualization
Placed on adjustable stainless steel machine feet, and can also be supplied on wheels.
Produced with a stainless steel tank, frame, cabinet and basket, heating elements and pumps.
Available with motordrive agitation system to move the parts up and down during ultrasonic cleaning.
Insulated on the tank to reduce heat loss and cabinet to reduce noise.
Prepared for filtration, extraction fan, oil skimmer and automatic chemical dosing system.
Available with ultrasonic cleaning, spraywash, turbo flushing, demineralized rinsing zone, phosphating, etching, passivation etc.
|Model||MAXILINE 530||MAXILINE 600||MAXILINE 670|
|Tank volume (pr. zone)||150 L||220 L||300 L|
|Ultrasonic effect (pr. zone)||2000 W||3000 W||4000 W|
|Ultrasonic frequency||25 or 40 Khz||25 or 40 Khz||25 or 40 Khz|
|Basket loading max.||50 kg||75 kg||100 kg|
|Basket size (external)||521x321x200 mm||608x408x300 mm||651x469x300 mm|
|Cleaning height max.||200 mm||300 mm||300 mm|
|Temperature||30 – 85 °C||30 – 85 °C||30 – 85 °C|
|Heating effect (pr. zone)||4000 W||6000 W||8000 W|
|Drying power||2200 W||2200 W||2200 W|
|Temperature drying °C||40 – 110 °C||40 – 110 °C||40 – 110 °C|