Your specialist in sustainable high performance chemicals for Precision Cleaning
High performance chemicals designed for Industrial cleaning systems.
Removing epoxy can seem close to impossible, but we have discovered a series of mild, water-based epoxy removers that work perfectly with our precision cleaning equipment. These products will remove epoxy, paint and glue alike which comes in especially useful in wind blade production and other industries working with molds.
- Designed for automatic cleaning systems
- Environmental bio-degradable products
- Tailored cleaning process with ANMASI cleaning chemicals
- Low consumption and temperature
Who uses this product?
- Plastic industryEfficiently removes plastic chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. We are using specially designed systems for handling the plastic residues, which is very important to ensure high quality filtration.
- Metal industryTurning, milling, stamping and other machining processes in the metal industry uses this cleaning system with great success to clean oils, grease, lubricants, metal chips etc.
- Metal industryEfficiently removes metal chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. Its possible to filtrate both oils and water-based lubricants.
But the most important part is, we are not here to sell you chemicals. We are here to make sure your using the right ones with our cleaning systems to ensure you the best quality cleaning and lowest consumption.
Basically, it’s about focusing on the process instead of just the product, because we are looking at the chemicals and cleaning systems as a single related entity.
|Epoxy remover||Product||Description||Iron||Stainless steel||Aluminium||Brass||Cobber||Plastic||Temp.||pH-value||Mixture|
|1000137||Paint-away 2000||Waterbased solvent for paint-and epoxy||X||X||X||X||X||45 – 70°C||25 %|
|1000491||Kemi Epoxy-cleaner 2000||Mild solvent product||X||X||X||X||X||N/A||100 %|