High quality systems for maintaining and cleaning process fluids and lubricants
High quality band filter designed for large volumes and heavy-duty contamination. Its with a belt-conveyor which is transporting the filter cake and is available for volumes up to 3.000 l/min.
- Filter paper
- Stainless steel support frame
- Polypropylene- or stainless-steel containers
- Tank units
- Available in AISI 316 L
Who uses this product?
- Waste water treatmentThe filtration systems are widely used for waste water treatment within the communal sector, and is often implemented into the waste water treatment lines as a significant part of pre-filtration process of coarse particles.
- Process water recyclingIt’s important at large production plants to have efficient recycling of the process fluids to lower cost, and improve process reliability, and the filtration systems are widely used for this in the pharmaceutical- and food industry.
- Plastic industryEfficiently removes plastic chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. We are using specially designed systems for handling the plastic residues, which is very important to ensure high quality filtration.
- Metal industryEfficiently removes metal chips, oils and contaminants from process fluids used in machining centers. Its possible to filtrate both oils and water-based lubricants.
Produced with a stainless-steel frame, cabinet and conveyor which makes it ideal for most applications.
It is including electric control box for the sensors, gearmotor and alarms
The hydrostatic band filter is produced in accordance with the European Machine Directive.
It’s designed with a deep-bed construction which causes hydrostatic pressure to build up and efficiently filtrate the medium.
The deep-bed construction makes it possible to have a high liquid level and thoroughly and its specially designed chain-conveyor construction lowers filter consumption and thickness.
Its with chain-conveyor construction which means we are carrying the filter paper instead of pulling it which makes it able to operate with high volume and heavy-duty contaminants.
Its with integrated overflow channel to avoid the process fluids reaching a too high level
Secures reliable distribution of the process fluids inside the bandfilter.
|Model||TM 40||TM 80||TM 180||TM 240||TM 360||TM 550|
|Flow capacity||216 l/min||450 l/min||1000 l/min||1500 l/min||2000 l/min||3000 l/min|
|Protection grade||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54||IP 54|
|Control voltage||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC||24 VDC|
|Electric connection||3×230/400V – 50 hz.||3×230/400V –50 hz.||3×230/400V – 50 hz.||3×230/400V – 50 hz.||3×230/400V – 50 hz.||3×230/400V – 50 hz.|
|Filter width||500 mm||1000 mm||1000 mm||1000 mm||1500 mm||1500 mm|
|Filter area||0,4 m2||0,8 m2||1,8 m2||2,4 m2||3,6 m2||5,5 m2|